This Listing is for ONE Set-of-2 Equalizer Cables for DANNMAR BRIGADIER Lift Models D-10AC or 10AC.
In order to assure accuracy please read the following guidelines and take a look-see at your lift.
Before purchasing cables you must go back to your lift and find the production year of manufacture. On one of the columns is a data tag with the model, serial number and this production date. If your lift was manufactured anytime during 2002 then the cables in this listing are NOT the ones you need. Please contact us for more information at (331) 442-9150 or (331) 442-9154.
If your lift was built in 2003 and thereafter then please read-on.
1. Assumes a Standard Column Height of 145″ (12′-1″)
2. Columns are turned and facing the rear rather then facing each other.
3. True Asymmetric Design where the front arms are shorter than the rear arms and turn towards the rear when not in use.
4. Measure across the floor from outside the column to outside the column including the baseplate – this measurement should be 132″
5. The column baseplate that bolts to the floor should have a footprint of 21″ x 21-1/2″
If ALL your measurements match the above five points then you have a Standard D-10AC or 10AC and the cables in this listing are the correct ones.
If your measurements are different please see our other listings for the DANNMAR 10 Series or call us for assistance.
There are two different cable lengths on this model.
These cables feature 3/8″ diameter wire rope with a 5/8″-11 swaged threaded fitting on one end and a plug on the other, as pictured. Adjusting hardware is supplied for the threaded end.
If you have removed the cables from the lift and would like to verify your measurement please feel free to call us.
ALL cables are swaged, pull-tested and manufactured right here in the USA by American Workers. If you have any questions or doubt as to whether these are the correct cables for your lift…. please give us a call.
We Welcome your Inquiries!
If you have any questions on this or any other listing please feel free to give us a call.
ALL calls are taken by courteous and knowledgeable Owner-Operators.
(331) 442-9150 or (331) 442-9154